St. Joseph’s Shelf exists to help our readers on their path to God. We seek to cultivate an environment oriented towards the Truth. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following when commenting on articles:
- Use respectful language (no cursing, vulgar words, etc.) and maintain a charitable tone.
- Do not attack or insult the author of an article or other readers.
- If you disagree with something in article or have a different point of view to share, please explain why. (We are open to constructive criticism.)
- Stay on topic, please. (Do not use the comments section as a space to promote your personal cause, ask for favors, etc.) If you’d like to contact us about something outside the scope of an article, you’re welcome to email us.
- If you cite something, please provide a link/reference info.